1 bowl of rice (250-300 g)
5 chicken gyoza, fried
100 g (2 leaves) Chinese cabbage, cut into stripes
50 g carrot cut into sticks
1 tbsp sunflower oil
50 ml sweet and sour plum sauce
What is donburi?
It is a traditional Japanese dish composed of a bowl of rice with a garnish on top. The name of a dish usually ends with “-don”.
1) Sauté the gyoza and reserve them
2) Sauté the carrots for 1 minute
3) Add the Chinese cabbage and continue cooking
4) When the vegetables are cooked, add the sauce
5) Mix gently with the gyoza
6) Put the rice in a bowl and place the vegetables and gyoza on top.